Pink Plastic Pearls

are metamorphosing into something else

Friday, December 07, 2007

Pan-galactic gargle blaster

In one of life's mysterious, unexpected twists:

There's a friend of mine (a catholic lady, the sort who drinks alcohol for religious reasons, among others) who has a shot-glass collection. She's traveled to many strange places, and picked up one in every city she's been to.

There's, of course, as such things go, another friend of mine (a muslim man, the sort who won't buy me a drink if he was taking me out to dinner) who also has a shot-glass collection. In his own words: "My parents would travel, and get me up the smallest thing they could buy."

Labels:

1 Comments:

At Thursday, December 13, 2007 12:21:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like shot glasses too. Don't use them much now, though. My favourite are the ones with pictures of Blossom, Buttercup and Bubbles. Of those, my favourite is Buttercup.

How it goes? I'm low on Fe.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home